Friday, June 8, 2012

north face pants Dugao San is a very tired thing

? I do not here you? She is hold my ears and,cheap basketball shoes, in turn, actually I told her fierce reason, really, and the woman, is like casting pearls before swine.
trouble, it seems this is indeed enough bad.
sesame seed Zhang Ting and Jing Xue has come back, is standing far away, and looked at me and Chu pretentiously.
I am one, in which a mixture of many what can not be completely read, resentment, surprised there is some loss.
thick vinegar,north face pants, real trouble!
My classmates they went to dinner, I might shoot a point to eat well on children, students in our class would be returning soon, you go back after school, I went to you! ranging Chu month to say what immediately pulled her out of the classrooms of three classes, and some persuasion, he just Chu coax back to the two classes ...
What am I sitting in my seat, I feel the need to think about it before, how many, such as Chu girlfriend, if you can not solve this problem, let alone a normal review, and even cope can not cope. I was determined to be admitted to Beijing University, and absolutely can not let these trivial to affect the review process.
Fortunately, that can be found from the previous memory, I have Chu months after previous, then the convergence of the many and no longer love affairs, it seems, as long as I can get Chu basically be free to learn reassured, I began to put into tense plan for the review ...
First day of school, the results are pretty good, not have access to the best condition as when I used to peak, but the subjects I have prepared a detailed plan, but also sort out a review of the clue.
Dugao San is a very tired thing, the school at 8:00 in the morning, has been to class in order to 21:00, of which only can rest for a half an hour at noon, each can skip college entrance gantry best to sprint, not unlike a lot of YY novel as easily.
The happiest moment in a day for everyone from school, and Chu made an appointment to meet, so I did not stay in the classroom, punctuality is one of my

No comments:

Post a Comment