Tuesday, June 19, 2012

jordan shoes sale a silence in there

In Kyoto in the Chu Mengfei operates several supermarkets, a successful career, and now looks like he was in his early thirties look,north face hayden, this handsome, not women chasing it? Is it really true what he said as, the girls did not dare to provoke?
drink a cup of coffee without sugar, a silence in there, do not say a word with anyone, just look to the man inside the bar. I suddenly felt very targeted Chu Mengfei today just do not know that he is on me, or on his own.
When my body's cell phone rang out a look, actually is called QIN Yu situation. I hesitated and did not take, so look at the phone has been ringing in my hands at the last minute possible. I was moved by a spirit, to answer the phone.
Coffee shop. A cup of coffee ah? I am speechless, I did not want to say anything, I really do not know what to say.
days spent in their own long night. About a few minutes later, QIN Yu situation there did not hear what she sighed, asked me: Bid farewell to the face Chu Mengfei surprised look,jordan shoes sale, I left the cafe, would have the whole truth Hin has made me enough to stir up troubles, did not expect a phone call in the QIN Yu love I have added Xinchou, I do not know these troubled accompanied me to go when.
develop what kind of results.
The next day I to the office, Gou Secretary at the door waiting for me, with us into the house, the Gou Secretary I smiled and said:

No comments:

Post a Comment