Tuesday, June 12, 2012

the north face hoodie A small point of your sound

I really have to thank you blow for me, she let me when the manager, the trial of three thousand, after also rising! A small point of your sound, so that the Sun Yilin heard many bad, I can tell you that the Sun the Yilin her family have money, but you do not give me lose face, work must be properly dried, it seems Yilin you a good impression, people and have money you Yan Fu shallow ah! I drink but still hear out Zhaoxiao Na, then change the taste, quickly said: , Dooling sing great, let her stay for another one! followed by mixed, or have to drink to die, but I just put the glass down, Mr Fung stood up, ? Dinner and more practice, I really have to train you which line ah? This where where ah? Turn to sing Sun Yilin, I applauded,air jordan shoe, vapid life, I thought this boss can give enough face, has been drum Sun Yilin elated almond eyes wide open, a Changba I see Dong Zhiguo also toast, I thought case is to drink this good man I will when I stood up and said: Sun Yilin sing too have feelings, I stand firm, we a cup!
To you, to you! First not even think about what song to sing, the first glass of wine, we but made it clear beforehand,rare nba jerseys, drink before you sing! sing the line? I had to sit down and drink a beer, then I Zhaoxiao Na said: Zhaoxiao Na point of the first Cantonese song, Cup! again a cup, my mind could not help but cursed 'Fuck you Dong Zhiguo!'
Sing how

No comments:

Post a Comment