Monday, June 18, 2012

James Jerseys she said

When finished, the burst of mobile phone ringtones, her hand into the bag to come up telephone pick up the phone, she dialed the phone, through two phone calls later, she said: Not long after she came back, beside a young woman. forgot to introduce myself, I Lee, you told me to Lie derivative, or Mike or whatever, it does not matter the asked first came to Liu tour guide: , and I had just arrived in Guangzhou on business, I heard your group today an early start, I specifically came back with you. haste to discuss what I see the time has come to seven fifty. tour guide Lee and Liu guides discuss the two stopped talking, I saw Lee guides face more and more restless,James Jerseys, she look around continue to look at the table, a few minutes later, a pair of very young men and women ran up hastily, I see them and the tour guide said. nearly eight, to be at the gates! young guy come up the phone after the phone call said the two, and then hung up: time. over speak tight Some people did not come? walk - to prepare on the plane, I suddenly found Lee guides come in, and beside her a lanky, 30-year-old female, appearance, character, temperament is very obvious to see that this is a mainlander - - can not tell the what provinces woman, seen from the outside is a very shrewish women. along the walkway until you reach the aircraft's cabin door, and went in, then find a seat by seat number marked on the ticket and sat down. multiply yet to reach the seats, the location is empty,wholesale nba jerseys, I immediately took out the camera and took a photo to the cabin in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment