Tuesday, October 16, 2012

air jordan spizike you do not care

lear that fat,cheap nba jersey!
Of course ...... I say fat, does not mean really fat, but the contrast to the original weight loss, she is indeed fat,air jordan spizike, can be child's skeleton thin, is that likely to be fat physique, she never worried that they will fat!
I know, may be children who must not have much money, I have tried to give her a million, but what she said would not take, but unfortunately
?In order to avoid can be children again hospitalized because of malnutrition, I had to school every day to block her, forcing her to go to dinner together and I!
In the beginning, children that do not go, but my stubborn hard to pull several, she even learned to avoid me, this is not night when I hit a six over the phone to her dormitory, she is not down, insist that their own lunch, eat, do not need to eat at night!
Is easy to succumb? Of course not! As quiet pity to say, I kind of overbearing, even the care and love, full of overbearing atmosphere, I am such a person, most people do not care to care , but once I am concerned about the, you do not care, but not into, is to care about you!
To the hotel to buy the most favorite children Cong Bao Yang face, and bought a box of rice, a cup of corn thick soup, and then buy the children the most favorite perfume of pear, my yin and smiling children's dormitory floor walking.
At the door of the place, inevitably, my aunt was watching the quarters stopped by the road, the older woman, always lovely children there is no way in front of the kindly Aunt.
Agreeable stopped by my aunt try to

No comments:

Post a Comment