Friday, July 13, 2012

nfl on espn but fortunately this guy not wearing a seatbelt ...

Is used to fooling around and hardened my mouth and stuck a cigarette to her car and knocked on the windows, inside the driver looked at me with impatient look, roll down the window, speaking in a very standard Nanjing local accent: I pointed at the cigarette in the mouth, face, pretended nothing had happened: The driver glanced at me, eyes a little impatient, but still bow to pick a lighter.
I looked around in broad daylight, the district where in fact no people walking hand taking advantage of the driver handed me a lighter, I shoved one grabs his wrist, and then waiting for him to cry out, force a pull his whole being pulled from the window! then beat cut in the back of his neck artery. and this man grunted, head of a crooked past.
I sighed, but fortunately this guy not wearing a seatbelt ...
Opened the door, he tucked it away in the car behind and clapped his hands, and then Looking back on the house went to the corridor below, look up and saw a ...
It seems that the scum do not know from where to get the gang seems to be a veteran, but still remain in the corridor inside a leaked a man squatting on smoking in the corridor and see if I came up, he immediately vigilance stood up, I pretended to ignore him, pretended to sample from his pocket and took out a bunch of keys, just keep the upstairs.
The move immediately to let his guard to eliminate a little ... and I wear a suit, like a standard office workers. I even deliberately with a puzzled eyes glanced at him, bow to continue upstairs. This guy be assured , or even get out of the body I let the road upstairs.
I walked beside him to several steps above his body suddenly stopped, and a turn around, kick side kick in his head, this guy grunted, body rattle loudly rolled down, falling to the ground. I immediately rushed the past, let him sound reined in his neck from behind, clutching the key to withstand his throat, a low voice: on the mouth.
I grunted in the hands of the key against his throat a little sort of force, coldly: Above! Sneer from his pocket and found a cell phone, and then come up directly from the brick pile on the floor hole wall thrown out and then stood up, kicked him in the head, this kick halo the past.
This kid is lying to me.
I am sure, upstairs there are at least four people!
Their group of people seem to specialize in extortion veteran, drivers are expected to wind upstairs there are at least three people,very cheap jerseys, in general, a responsible live to see the people being held hostage, the other two are responsible for the plundered property, and finally weighing in that scum man, a total of four!
Upstairs, my footsteps are very light. This unit apartments in this corridor,nfl on espn, each with two others. Ning Yan a place to live on the fifth floor on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment